Update from the US Department of State:
Hanover Township is a Passport Acceptance Facility. Office hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Tuesday 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Passport photos are available for $10 each (cash or credit).
- Please download the appropriate application or stop by our office for an application. Use black pen and no white out to complete form.
- An Original Birth Certificate (and other original documents as required) will need to be submitted; they will be returned to you in a separate envelope.
- Identification (valid state driver's license, state ID, etc.) will need to be presented.
- One (1) passport photo is required for each application.
- One (1) check or money order is required for each application.
- DS-11 Acceptance Fee: $35 (cash or credit) per application.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call our office at (630) 837-0301.