Hanover Township is a Passport Acceptance Agent. Visit the office during the regular hours of Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Passport Photos are available at the Township for $10 each.
- Please download the appropriate form or stop by our office for a form. Use a pen with black ink to complete form.
- An Original Birth Certificate (and other original documents as required) will need to be submitted; they will be returned to you in a separate envelope.
- Identification (state driver's license,state ID, etc.) will need to be presented and copy made of both front and back sides. The agent will record the information on the form.
- One (1) passport photo is required for each application form.
- Check or money order payable to the U.S. Department of State for each application.
- Passport Execution Fee: $25 cash or credit per applicant (except adult renewal less than 5 years expired).
- For Renewals, bring expired passport.
Passport Fees & Requirements