Hanover Township Dial-A-Bus
- Residents, age 55+ or 18 with disabilities
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM to/from Senior Center
- Suggested Donation: $1.00 for each one-way ride
- Tim Aspy
- Mark Buthman
- Juanita Espinosa
- Beth Evans
- Jim Grossmann
- Janice Stevens
- Myra Wilkins
- Travel across 5 Township Borders
- The below hospitals are only serviced on Tuesday's, Thursday's and Friday's:
- Rush Presbyterian
- The University of Illinois Medical Center
- Stroger Cook County Hospital
- Hines Veterans Hospital
- Loyola Hospital
- Good Shepherd Hospital
- $5.00 per Township line crossed - maximum $10.00 one-way
- Call (630) 483-5656 to register
Dial-A-Bus Service Area:
Transportation is provided anywhere within Hanover Township, and up to 5 miles outside the Township boundaries. See below for a map of the Township boundaries:
Dial-A-Bus Scheduling Trips
- Once a resident is registered for the Dial-A-Bus program, they can call dispatch at (630) 483-5656, to schedule a ride
- Transportation is provided on a first come, first serve basis, with priority given to:
- Dialysis – may be scheduled six (6) months in advance.
- Medical – may be scheduled six (6) weeks in advance.
- Shopping/Personal Errands – may be scheduled two (2) weeks in advance.
Additional Transportation Options:
848 Villa St.
Independent Service that uses Uber/Lyft Drivers (Rates are similar to Uber/Lyft)
(855) 464-6872 –Can register over the phone (smartphone not necessary)
Must have a major credit card on file for payment
American Cancer Society:
Will try and assist residents with cancer who need to travel to cancer-related medical appointments.