Hanover Township Dial-A-Bus
- Residents, age 55+ or 18 with disabilities
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM to/from Senior Center
- Suggested Donation: $1.00 for each one-way ride
- Tim Aspy
- Mark Buthman
- Juanita Espinosa
- Beth Evans
- Jim Grossmann
- Janice Stevens
- Travel across 5 Township Borders
- Stroger Cook County and Hines Hospitals - Tuesdays and Fridays only
- $5.00 per Township line crossed - maximum $10.00 one-way
- Call (630) 483-5656 to register
Hanover Township Dial-A-Bus offers a set schedule of shopping opportunities to local grocery and other retail stores. To view a schedule of services, please click here.
For more information, or to reserve a spot on the bus, please call (630) 483-5656.
American Cancer Society
Contact for transportation availability. They will try and assist residents with cancer who need to travel to cancer-related medical appointments.