We promote active aging and offer you a wide variety of enticing options listed below. To receive our bi-monthly newsletter, Club 59, call (630) 483-5600.
- Trips to the theater, museums, restaurants, casinos
- Overnight adventures
- Art, ceramics, crafts
- Computer classes
- Exercise, Yoga, Tai Chi, Zumba Gold classes and more!
- Silver Belles Choral Group
- Cultural and Historical presentations
- Cards, knitting, Bingo, movies and much more!
Programs and Registration - Club 59 Newsletter
March & April 2019 Visual Arts
Senior Services Committee
- An advisory committee to the Hanover Township Supervisor & Board of Trustees
- Meetings are held the second Monday of the month at 1:00 PM in the Senior Center.
Top from left: Larry Bretz,Thomas Lathara, Alice Shorey, Lynn Nelles (Treasurer), Carla Fruhauf (Secretary)
Bottom: Naomi Lenoci (Chairperson), Walter Gramiak (Vice Chairperson)
Through a cooperative effort between Poplar Creek Public Library and Hanover Township, large print books are conveniently located for free check-out in the Senior Center. Please contact the Senior Services front desk at (630) 483-5600 for more information.
Ye Olde Gift Shoppe
- Open during Senior Center hours
- Operated by volunteers
- Unique gifts / collectibles priced attractively
- Fund raising efforts support our services
- New and gently used donations accepted