Enrichment Program Opportunities
We promote active aging and offer you a wide variety of enticing options listed below. To receive our bi-monthly newsletter, Club 59, call (630) 483-5600.
- Trips to the theater, museums, restaurants, local tours
- Overnight adventures
- Art classes, ceramics, crafts
- Evening and Saturday programs
- Computer classes
- Exercise, Yoga, Tai Chi, Line Dancing classes and more!
- Cultural and Historical presentations
- Cards, knitting, Bingo, movies and much more!
Programs and Registration - Club 59 Newsletter
Sensations of Lyon and Provence River Cruise - May 12-23, 2020: Presentation Sept. 17th - please register
Culinary Italy: From Sorrento to Rome - October 11-23, 2020: Presentation Sept. 17th - please register
Through a cooperative effort between Poplar Creek Public Library and Hanover Township, large print books are conveniently located for free check-out in the Senior Center. Please contact the Aging Services front desk at (630) 483-5600 for more information.
Ye Olde Gift Shoppe
- Open during Senior Center hours
- Operated by volunteers
- Unique gifts / collectibles priced attractively
- Fund raising efforts support our services
- New and gently used donations accepted