Enrichment Program Opportunities
The department promotes active aging and offers a wide variety of enticing options listed below. To receive our bi-monthly newsletter, Club 59, please call (630) 483-5600.
- Trips to the theater, museums, restaurants, local tours
- Overnight adventures
- Art classes, ceramics, crafts
- Evening and Saturday programs
- Computer classes
- Exercise, Yoga, Tai Chi, Line Dancing classes and more!
- Cultural and Historical presentations
- Cards, knitting, Bingo, movies and much more!
Opportunities for Programs
Information for instructors, presenters and performers interested in offering their services to Hanover Township Aging Services.
Programs and Registration - Club 59 Newsletter
Through a cooperative effort between Poplar Creek Public Library and Hanover Township, large print books are conveniently located for free check-out in the Senior Center. Please contact the Aging Services front desk at (630) 483-5600 for more information.