To ensure that services are available and accessible to Township residents, the Hanover Township Mental Health Board has created and manages the Hanover Township Community Resource Center. The Resource Center serves as a satellite office to six of the Mental Health Board funded agencies.
The Community Resource Center is located at 1535 Burgundy Parkway Streamwood, IL 60107 and is open Monday-Thursday from 8:30AM - 9:00 PM, Friday from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM. For specific agency information and operation hours, please call the Hanover Township Community Resource Center at (630) 837-6445.
- Association for Individual Development
- Children's Advocacy Center: Safe From the Start Program
- Community Crisis Center
- Ecker Center for Mental Health
- Family Service Association of Greater Elgin
- Renz Addiction Counseling Center