- Voter Registration is available at the Hanover Township office in Bartlett or on-site at your location. Please call to set-up a date.
- Schedules classes in conjunction with the Cook County Clerk’s Office for the Deputy Registrar Training.
- The Township Clerk coordinates Election Judge Training with the County Board of Elections.
- The Clerk furnishes applications for Absentee Ballots.
- The Clerk is responsible for implementing revisions and/or changes in voting procedures as directed by the Illinois State Board of Elections and the County.
2017 Consolidated Election
- 3/19/2017 Last day to register to vote by online application
- 3/20/2017 First day of early voting
- 3/30/2017 Last day to request a mail ballot, including military and overseas voters
- 4/3/2017 Last day of early voting
- 4/3/2017 Last day of grace period registration and voting
- 4/4/2017 Last day mail ballots can be postmarked
4/4/2017 Election Day
Note: To download the legal notice with the information on voting in Suburban Cook County - Hanover Township, please click on the link for the County legal notice. County Legal Notice