- Voter Registration is available at the Hanover Township office in Bartlett or on-site at your location. Please call to set-up a date.
- Schedules classes in conjunction with the Cook County Clerk’s Office for the Deputy Registrar Training.
- The Township Clerk coordinates Election Judge Training with the County Board of Elections.
- The Clerk furnishes applications for Absentee Ballots.
- The Clerk is responsible for implementing revisions and/or changes in voting procedures as directed by the Illinois State Board of Elections and the County.
2017 Consolidated Election
- 1/4/2017 First day to apply for a mail ballot
- 2/23/2017 Statutory beginning of the early voting period
- 3/7/2017 Last day to register to vote by paper application
- 3/8/2017 First day of grace period registration and voting
- 3/19/2017 Last day to register to vote by online application
- 3/20/2017 First day of early voting
- 3/30/2017 Last day to request a mail ballot, including military and overseas voters
- 4/3/2017 Last day of early voting
- 4/3/2017 Last day of grace period registration and voting
- 4/4/2017 Last day mail ballots can be postmarked
4/4/2017 Election Day
Note: New election judge training will be held in 2017.
We are always looking for our neighbors interested in this process. Give us a call today. We are especially looking for students to serve in the capacity of Election Judges. Please call the Clerk's office at Hanover Township for more information on serving in the 2017 election cycle.