- Voter Registration is available at the Hanover Township office in Bartlett or on-site at your home, business or other location. Please call to set-up a date for this on-site service.
- The Clerk schedules classes in conjunction with the Cook County Clerk’s Office for the Deputy Registrar Training.
- The Township Clerk coordinates Election Judge Training with the County Board of Elections.
- The Clerk furnishes applications for Mail In Ballots. This used to be called Absentee Ballots, but you no longer need to be "absent" in order to vote. You can make that choice to vote by mail.
- The Clerk is responsible for implementing revisions and/or changes in voting procedures as directed by the Illinois State Board of Elections and the County.
2018 Gubernatorial Election
- 08/08/18 First day to apply for a Mail Ballot
- 10/09/18 Last day to Register to Vote by Paper Application
- 10/10/18 First day of Grace Period Registration and Voting
- 10/21/18 Last day to Register to Vote Online Application
- 10/22/18 First day of Early Voting
- 11/01/18 Last day to Request a Mail Ballot, including military and overseas voters
- 11/05/18 Last day of Early Voting
- 11/05/18 Last day of Grace Period Registration and Voting
- 11/06/18 Last day Mail Ballots can be Postmarked
11/06/18 Election Day