- Voter Registration is available at the Hanover Township office in Bartlett or on-site at your location. Please call to set-up a date.
- Schedules classes in conjunction with the Cook County Clerk’s Office for the Deputy Registrar Training.
- The Township Clerk coordinates Election Judge Training with the County Board of Elections.
- The Clerk furnishes applications for Absentee Ballots.
- The Clerk is responsible for implementing revisions and/or changes in voting procedures as directed by the Illinois State Board of Elections and the County.
2018 Gubernatorial Election
- 08/08/18 First day to apply for a Mail Ballot
- 10/09/18 Last day to Register to Vote by Paper Application
- 10/10/18 First day of Grace Period Registration and Voting
- 10/21/18 Last day to Register to Vote Online Application
- 10/22/18 First day of Early Voting
- 11/01/18 Last day to Request a Mail Ballot, including military and overseas voters
- 11/05/18 Last day of Early Voting
- 11/05/18 Last day of Grace Period Registration and Voting
- 11/06/18 Last day Mail Ballots can be Postmarked
11/06/18 Election Day