- Voter Registration is available at the Hanover Township office in Bartlett or on-site at your location. Please call to set-up a date.
- Schedules classes in conjunction with the Cook County Clerk’s Office for the Deputy Registrar Training.
- The Township Clerk coordinates Election Judge Training with the County Board of Elections.
- The Clerk furnishes applications for Absentee Ballots.
- The Clerk is responsible for implementing revisions and/or changes in voting procedures as directed by the Illinois State Board of Elections and the County.
2018 Gubernatorial Primary Election
- 12/20/2017 First Day to apply for a Mail Ballot
- 2/08/2018 Statutory Beginning of Early Voting Period
- 2/20/2018 Last day to register to vote by Paper Application
- 2/21/2018 First day of Grace Period Registration and Voting
- 3/04/2018 Last day to Register to Vote Online Application
- 3/05/2018 First day of Early Voting
- 3/15/2018 Last day to request a mail ballot, including military and overseas voters
- 3/19/2018 Last day of Early Voting
- 3/19/2018 Last day of grace period registration and voting
- 3/20/2018 Last day mail ballots can be postmarked
3/20/2018 Election Day