Basic Wellness Screenings are offered by one of our nurses at off site clinics throughout each month:
- Hanover Township Senior Center - Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (by appointment)
- Hanover Township Izaak Walton Center & Reserve - Tuesdays ONLY 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (by appointment)
- Astor Avenue Community Center - Fridays ONLY 9:00 am - 4:00 pm (by appointment)
- Glendale Terrace Apartments - 2nd Thursday of each month 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Victory Centre of Bartlett - 3rd Thursday of each month 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Please contact the Office of Community Health directly at (630) 483-5665 to schedule an appointment.
Astor Avenue Community Center / Township Food PantryAmenities:
- Community Health Nurse
- Food Pantry
- General/Emergency Assistance
- Utility/Rental Assistance
- Buildings & Offices
- Nursing Services
Office Hours: M - F 8:30AM to 4:30PM
M: 1:00PM to 3:00PM
T: 1:00PM to 6:00PM
W - F: 11:00AM to 3:00PM
Sa: 9:00AM to 11:30AM
Office of Community Health
Visit a Nurse at our Hanover Township Astor Avenue Office in Hanover Park EVERY Friday from 9:00 AM until 4:00 PM.
A nurse will see clients for Wellness Screenings, health education and medication review, and assess clients as needed.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 630-540-9085.